My husband and I used Bety for our retirement residencies. We were extremely happy with her services and highly recommend her. She is very communicative, always answers emails and returns phone calls. She walks you through everything. She speaks English though her staff may not.
- Thank you! How much did your retirement residencies cost? We will probably be doing this soon. Do you now pay taxes in Guatemala since you have retired here?
- You must login to post comments
We used Bety’s services to renew my dad’s tourist visa–legally–without ever leaving Panajachel. We sent everything to the office via Cargo Expreso and the process was done quickly and efficiently. The staff answered every email and phone call, exceeding our expectations.
I used someone else when I got my residency, and I’ll never make that mistake again. We’ll be using Bety’s services for my dad’s retirement residency.
- Thanks for your excellent review. How much did renewing the tourist visa cost, and how much was shipping the passport to Guatemala City by Cargo Expreso? What is the contact information for Cargo Expreso? How does Betsy renew the visa legally if you don’t leave the country for the required three days? I used another “lawyer service” in Panajachel for around Q400 and it turned out to be using fake stamps, although luckily I didn’t have any problems with this. But I don’t use that service anymore.
- The visa renewal can only be done after 90 days. After 180 days you still have to leave the country. There’s some question about whether three days out of the country is actually required. I’ve read the immigration regulations and it never says that. Some folks with migración at the border will tell you it’s three days, others say your length of time out of the country doesn’t mater. In November 2016, the cost of the visa renewal was Q420. The cost for Cargo Expreso (each way) was Q35. Totally worth it for a legal renewal in my view. The biggest pain is that you have to send the right “cedula” photo, which has a matte finish and is smaller than the newer passport photos. The only place we found that can really do those photos is Fotos Ordoñez in Solola. Kodak told me they could do them, but then gave me the wrong type of photo. When I explained, again, what I needed, they said they couldn’t have it until the next day. They don’t actually do it there–they send it to Fotos Ordoñez. Magic Print can’t do them either.
- You must login to post comments
Speaks fluent English.
Foot and ankle specialist in trauma and orthopedics.
- Lunes: 7:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
- Martes: 7:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
- Miércoles: 7:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
- Jueves: 7:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
- Viernes: 7:30 – 13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
- Sábado: 9:00 – 13:00
- Domingo: Cerrado
Speaks some English.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Blanca Inn offers accommodation one minute from La Aurora airport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.
Every room is equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
There is free shuttle service at the property.
We are a family hotel that offers all the comfort to make you feel at home in Guatemala City, in a friendly and welcoming environment.
We characterized the comfort, cleanliness of our facilities and the friendly service of our staff.
We are located just 1 minute from La Aurora International Airport, very close to the main sites of interest for tourists and business executives.
We offer our guests a pleasant, safe and comfortable stay at a great price.
Our goal is to make your stay with us a pleasurable experience!
Includes breakfast and WiFi.
Our Bed and Breakfast was specially designed for travelers looking for a place to stay, at affordable prices with all the basic services for accommodation, and a little more, and so we have evolved on the hotel business, offering more solutions to backpackers, students, travelers, tourists and even business men, that while they are visiting our beautiful country, need a nice place to stay without having to compromise their economy.
Rates include continental breakfast and WiFi.
MARIANA’S PETIT HOTEL is a small family-owned and operated bed & breakfast in Guatemala, strategically located close to the International Airport La Aurora, Guatemala. Where comfortable rooms and an attentive staff will make you feel right at home.
Budget B&B / guest house one minute from La Aurora International Airport.
Variety of rooms: dorms, shared bath, and private bath.
Includes breakfast. Free WiFi.
Welcome to Tidenti Dental Studio!
We are a Dental Office located in the heart of Muxbal, Guatemala.
We have specialists in every area, using top notch equipment and materials,
we have a very acute sterilization process.
We hope you can be another of our pleased patients!
Our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children, youth and adults by offering the highest-quality dental care in a private-office atmosphere. By providing professional, highly educated, honest, compassionate and committed services, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life.